We had 2 huge connecting bedrooms for 2 weeks. Between our large king sized bedrooms,was a FULL kitchen, living room, couches, comfortable chairs, huge LCD TV's, the place was loaded plus large beautiful bathrooms with jacuzzi in the tub, walk-in shower right next to it, with great water pressure. Rooms very clean with maid service. Walk straight out of the hotel, ocean side, and walk right into a colorful bizarre with fresh produce stands, candy store, sunglasses, clothes, shopping abound and, restaurants galore (both pricey and reasonable). Seafood, steaks, ribs, pizza, mexican, name it. There was a lot to chose from on three floor levels too. Walk, escalator or elevators to chose from. Hotel is children friendly too though no pets, someone said, I am not sure. The ocean is one red light across the street, the inter-coastal is on the other side of the tower, we used the ocean side. Everything was so accessible there. The hotel is very lively, day and night. I took yoga & meditation classes, on the beach and/or in the studio, which was 1 short block south from the tower ($12.00 a class). Weather was great everyday. We went to the beach in the morning then the out-door pool at mid day, which is high up on the upper level of the hotel overlooking the ocean and area. The pool served great tropical drinks,beer and wine the pool food was pricey but excellent, finger food too. We walked along the beach most every morning at sunrise then at night before dinner at sunset. Beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott