Great location. Just a few minutes drive from the rental car lot at FLL airport. Prime location on the beach. Wished that when I checked in at 145pm on a Thursday that my room would have been ready, but due to Spring Break crowds I understand. Had a single room facing the intercoastal waterway. Clean. Standard Marriott Vacation Club. Just stayed one night for business but will consider returning with my family. Might even trade my one week at MVCI St. Thomas for a week here.
BTW, choices of restaurants in attached lower level mall made for easy eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott