We went to Ft lauderdale for a long weekend 10/4 - 10/7. We had an amazing time. The hotel rooms were clean and updated. The location of the hotel was perfect if your looking for night life. We had a great time at the beach and pool. We ate breakfast 2 of the days at H20 which is right next door. We were pleased with the food both times. We had dinner one night at Steak 954 which was awesome. There is a CVS located right at the hotel which was open 24/7 and had everything you can possibly think of including beer. Apparently, they have an open container law but this was not enforced. So pack a cooler for the beach! Hotel room also have a fridge and microwave which was a plus. Overall, great weekend. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott