Just got back from 3 night stay at Marriott BeachPlace Towers. The worst part is driving up and down the 4-5 levels of the parking garage. The location was excellent for us. CVS right on street to pick up anything you could want. Beach across the street and many restaurants and retail shops within walking distance. We had a car, but it wasn't necessary. We ate at Mario's Catalina restaurant (the best Cuban/Spanish Food). Water Taxi is a must do. Only other issue with property is that the pool and deck moves into the shade in early afternoon because it is directly behind the tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott