We spent the week of Feb.2-9, 2013 at the Marriott Beach Place Towers as guests of friends in a 2-bedroom condo. We were on floor 6 with a view of the ocean and pool. Very nice accommodations. I had read about the slow elevators, but we had no problem with the elevators. There are plenty of eating places within walking distance of the hotel and a CVS right next door. There is a restaurant on the street in back of the hotel, about a 2 block walk called Coconuts which is vey good. We had a wonderful week there and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott