This summer was our third time in less than a year, staying here. We find the location convenient and close to all that are necessary for a comfortable stay. The rooms are always clean and the staffs are always pleasant.
The front desk staffs were always friendly and willing to assist with answers to questions, and suggestions to available services and activities within the area.
The breakfast was relatively good and fresh; our only disappointment is the juice that is serviced with breakfast, the orange juice should really be REAL Orange juice, not water-down imitation. We would probably expect this in an area that has a hard time getting fresh produce, but Florida is known as the Garden State and the top producer of oranges, so this was a bit of a surprise us.
The other thing that we noticed this time around was that most of the children TV channels were taken off the TV. This can and has been a let-down for children who look forward to hanging-out and relaxing after a long day at the beach before heading out to dinner.
None-the-less we would readily stay here again and definitely tell our friends about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale hotel, an unsurpassed option among hotels near the Broward County Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We are located in the heart of it all and offer a 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle. We are located one block from the north entrance of Port Everglades. Dozens of great restaurants are within walking distance. Our premiere location is also just 2 blks. From the Broward County Convention Center and adjacent to two large shopping centers. For only $1.75 Per person, any guest may catch the bus to Fort Lauderdale Beach or to the Galleria Mall right from the front of our hotel! Enjoy a tour of the Venice of America on the Water Taxi. We are a 3 minute walk to the nearest stop. We are the closest Holiday Inn to the Las Olas Riverfront & Shops at Las Olas. Our beautifully appointed guest rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. Each room is equipped with the comforts of home-- in-room coffeemaker, hairdryer, refrigerator, microwave, iron/ironing board, 32'' remote controlled cable TV (70 channels with HBO), and complimentary WiFi. Enjoy a unique hot buffet breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning in our lobby from 6:30am-9:30am weekday and 6:30am-10:00am weekends. We feature a great selection of fruit, juices, cereals, bagels, muffins, omelets or scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fluffy biscuits and hot pancakes. Relax in comfort in our 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center-Cruise Hotel
- Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Holiday Inn