Normal hotel for the inexpensive price. I'm not sure what others expect for possibly the least expensive hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I stayed for 5 nights. Bed was comfortable, sheets were clean and shower was great. Were there stains on the bedspread? Yep. Was there paint chipped and rust stains in the bathroom? Yep. Did the parking situation suck? Yep. Was the lighting inadequate? Yep. It's a Travelodge, not Wyndham Grand.
Housekeeping did a good job each day and the location is great. There is a grocery store in walking distance so that helped with snacks and beverages each day. It's about 2 miles to the beach, which is the main beach in Fort Lauderdale.
My main complaint is the parking. Because of some of the locals who seem to live at the hotel, there are never any parking spots for us short-term guests. I had to park on the adjoining street 3 of the 5 nights. But once again, you get what you pay for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Travelodge
- Fort Lauderdale Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Fort Lauderdale