Horrible. I have stayed there before when it was Holiday Inn..seriously run down now. we booked this at a "deal" for @ 80.00 a night for 3 nights.Came in on Friday through Monday with out of state friends. reserved 2 rooms. second room was not ready until after 1 (understandable with 3 pm check in).Then it was still left with a dirty bathroom floor, no spread or blanket for the bed. The other issues are as follows: 1.west elevator to parking lot not working. 2.ice maker on second floor never worked, and between all 5 floors you could get 1/2 bucket of ice if you waited until very late at night or very early in the morning( management claims patrons filling coolers were the issues for all 3 days)3. the "bar" looked nothing like the picture and flooded @ 4" deep when it rained.5 the "DJ" blasted the music until 2 am every night so loud the walls vibrated on every floor.6.had to wait for clean towels until late in the afternoon both days .7. the "restaurant" was only open 7 am til 11 am . limited menu, overpriced and only 1 overworked waitress. 8. pool hours had no restrictions, kids yelling from the pool until early morning hours.9 .peeling paint in the rooms.10. rusted door to outside.11.outside chairs fading and corroding. 12.saw palmetto bugs running on the interior walkways at night. we would have moved but EVERY other place in the vicinity was booked.Seriously pay a little more and stay somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Resort Motor Hotel with popular guest room amenities; situated on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lauderdale By The Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderdale By The Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Lauderdale Sea