Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek
  • Beachfront
$95
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$98
Official Site
  • Pool
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$156
$132
$127
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$110
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$158
$147
  • Beachfront
All reviewsexecutive airportcourtyard by marriottstandard courtyardmy family and i stayed herenice propertyfridge and microwavenice lobbyeasy accessminute drivestaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were very comfortablelobby areabusiness centercruise terminalcalvaryftryan
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is excellent. We have stayed there 3 times now. Marjorie at the front desk even remembered our name after just one visit. Nice property and clean rooms. Good location and quiet area. Food and drink are available. Rooms have microwaves, refrig and coffee makers. They also have sofa beds in the king rooms. Don't know about the doubles.

Room Tip: we have stayed on the 3rd and 4th floors and all rooms were very satisfactory
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Mark G, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you Sharon l for the recent review. Positive feedback for a job well done always makes our jobs all the more special and I can assure you Marjorie was touched by the fact that you went out of your way to recognize her. She is an incredible asset to this hotel and I am glad to see her recognized for her daily commitment. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We're on a 5 city FL vacation, and this was the best stay we had. From the front desk staff to the house keepers, they go out of their way to make certain you enjoy your stay. Everyone was smiling, and very friendly. The room was spacious and VERY modern. The TV stand has ports for chargers and other accessories. The entire facility is immaculate, Wi-fi and 2 computers in the lobby, and the choice of flavored water in the lobby is gravy.
I hope they are reading this... "Awesome" job !!

Room Tip: If you're using Priceline.com to search the Ft Lauderdale area, include the North Ft Lauderdale area. Its right off I-95 and 5 exits from downtown w/o tolls.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you Kevin M for your recent review. We were delighted to read that you thought so highly of the facility and our associates. We are very proud of the remodel and we work tirelssly to provide A+ service, so it is nice to know our efforts have paid off. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel is my home in Ft Lauderdale.
I like its location close to FXE, fitness room simple but efficient, nice pool and reasonable prices.
Staff is great, always trying to help you, especially Victor who makes everything to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cesar A
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this gem. It was quiet, since it is away from the hub bub of downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Yet, it was convenient to area restaurants and offered easy access to other locations. The newly renovated lobby was immediately inviting. There is a pretty good selection of snacks and drinks for easy purchase located by check in which can conveniently be added and charged to your room.

The room was pleasant,  good sized, clean, and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area, while small, met all my needs. It was relaxing, peaceful, and also clean. I especially enjoyed the fragrant gardenias planted nearby.

The staff was extremely helpful, courteous, efficient, and friendly. Lina made great breakfast suggestions with a smile. I really was happy to get my Starbuck's fix since it is located on site. It  is also great to be able to grab a cocktail, pick up conversation,  or just lounge around with a book or your laptop in an expansive area adjacent to the open bright lobby.

I was warmly greeted by Rebecca, during breakfast one morning. I took her up on her recommendation of a great local spot for dinner and was not disappointed. I appreciated her sincerity. She also made several suggestions on things to do and see in the area which I will explore on my next visit.

To top of my stay, the kind thoughtful manager Mark, actually walked me out to my car with an umbrella when I was leaving in the rain. Now, that is what I call excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Some of the hotel is under a beautiful renovation. Just ask for a room located away from the present remodel. They are very accommodating.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Islandlvr50
Mark G, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you Islandlvr50 for the feedback from your wonderful experience here at the Courtyard Cypress Creek. We are so very proud of our new product and we are looking forward to being completely finished with all of the beautification by the end of October. I will be sure to share your thoughts and sentiments with the rest of the staff and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your journey after you left the hotel. Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I’ve grown disenchanted with the Hilton chain and recently switched my loyalty to the Marriott group of hotels. It’s been an interesting experience thus far and I’ve been paying close attention to the differences between the two chains. This particular hotel is located on Cypress Creek drive and is just a stone’s throw from Fort Lauderdale executive airport. It’s conveniently located near major thoroughfares and there are a few decent restaurants nearby. I checked in around 6pm and found the front desk staff to be courteous and expedient. The hotel itself was very clean and laid out well. I was put in a standard room with a king size bed and that’s where the pleasantries ended. If I was a trucker who just needed a bed to sleep on, then it would have been perfect. But I’m over six feet tall and everything in this room seemed to be about two feet off the ground. The bed was low. The dresser was low. And the TV was low. Perhaps the room was designed for a handicapped person because the only thing at a normal height was the desk. But unfortunately for my body parts, the desk chair was broken and wouldn’t rise to a sufficient height. In fact, the chair even had parts falling out of it. What the heck?! To top things off, the internet speed is absolutely atrocious, as if they are still using a 56k modem. So if you need to work comfortably or need a decent internet connection while you travel, you might be slightly disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelGator1988
Mark G, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you TravelGator1988 for your recent review. The opinions and experiences of seasoned travelers such as you are vital to our business, as we are continuously looking at ways to improve our hotel and our service. I apologize for the fact that you were placed in a handicap accessible room and for the lack of connectivity you were faced with, I know how frustrating it can be when you are trying to get work done and the internet is not cooperating. Rest assured though, we have addressed the issues we recently had with our internet provider, as we have upgraded our signal to meet the growing needs of today's business traveler, so all should be fine for your next visit. As for the rooms, we are currently undergoing a full room renovation, floor by floor, and everything down to the desk chair will be getting changed. As a loyal Marriott employee, I am excited you have decided to make the switch from Hilton and I hope that upon your return we can help justify that switch a little bit more. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.