Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
$109
$166
$147
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$194
Orbitz.com
$203
Hotels.com
1,594 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungerestaurant supervisorfront deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe general managerhotel restaurantfitness centerpre cruisecruise portdanialobbyamaraftlauderdaletommy
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Throughout my entire stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, I felt staff members go above and beyond their call of duty to meet my expectations. While the hotel isn't located in a prime location, the service is truly top notch. Everything I needed was made available and shuttle rides were available to local areas. Carolina Stone, Michael, Tony and all additional members of the staff made me feel as if I were at home. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Smoked salmon, omelets, and delicious strawberries made it to my plate each morning. If you are looking for a service-oriented hotel, then try this one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank josi87
Stuart L, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and your breakfast experience. I truly believe we have the BEST team in south Florida and I am happy to see that Carolina, Michael & Tony took such good care of you. I am also happy to see that you enjoyed our wonderful buffet. The smoked salmon is a big hit with our guests..Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Looking forward to staying at the Marriott on 21st February 2013 prior to joining Celebrity Equinox for a 10 day cruise. This is an 80th birthday family celebration (mum being 80) so would hope the general manager is able to make this short stay memorable. can't wait to leave the cold weather of the UK behind

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Happy Birthday to your Mum!! We will definitely make it a memorable experience for her big day..Please email me directly with the reservation details at stuart.levy@marriottnorth.com and I will make sure you are all well taken care of! See you in February.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've organized several board meetings for a well-known national organization/non-profit at this hotel and each time our members stay and meet here, they have a pleasant experience. I organize a lot of meetings for this particular group all across the state of Florida throughout the year and there's always at least one thing someone will gripe about; smoky rooms, poor tub drainage, outdated furnishings, insects, not-so-great food, etc. I get above average feedback when they stay here. Banquet service food is excellent. Staff and organizer are always helpful and accommodating whether it's related to a room situation or adjusting the temperature of the meeting space. They also make planning the event as hassle-free as possible; very flexible as needs and plans change. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business-related stays and excursions. I'm writing this review now, after at least 3 events, because I'm pretty sure our wonderful experiences aren't a fluke. It really is a nice place. Whenever our group needs South Florida meeting space, this is my go-to hotel, now...unless they're already booked for the time we need or seasonal prices put them out of our budget.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review..I am so happy to see that you and your member enjoy our property..I agree that we have a "top notch" staff and I am happy that you continue to use us for your meetings. We are looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel was booked by the cruise company to accommodate a 1 night stay before embarkation. The first impression is a slightly tired facility whose sole function is to handle hundreds of cruise passengers for similar one night stays. The furnishings are basic and ambiance minimal. The room was simple but clean and I was impressed with the front desk staff. Overall, nothing to really recommend the hotel - the Hilton Marina a couple of miles away is a much better choice for cruise and airport passengers - excellent ambiance and adjacent to the wonderful water taxi system.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LightFighter
Stuart L, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our rooms and you found them to be clean. I am also happy to see that our staff treated you well. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great rooms, good staff.... Hard to find though. We went for the weekend of Thanksgiving. We really enjoyed our stay. We liked the bartender, he was very personable. The FD agents were also good. The room we got at first looked like it was not cleaned properly but as soon as we complained they changed it to a better room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that our Bartender and Front Desk staff treated you like they did. We hope to see you again soon!