Our stay at this hotel was the first leg of our visit to Florida. Jasmine (I think that's her name) was pleasant and helpful at check in. We were disappointed to find the pool closed during our stay. We did, however take advantage of an activity posted in the lobby. The 3rd Annual Stone Crab and Seafood Festival at Esplandade Park in downtown Fort Lauderdale. We enjoys some local entertainment and food. We also got to walk down Las Olas Boulevard while downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale. This extended stay hotel offers apartment-style hotel suites that are ideal for relocations, business travel or long vacations. Start your morning off right with a complimentary hot breakfast or take advantage of our 24 Hour Fitness Center. Our suites offer Complimentary Wifi, spacious living space, 32" flat screen televisions, and full kitchens for making your own delicious meals. Conveniently located near the beach, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and shopping centers, the TownePlace Suites is the ideal spot for extended stays and short getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale West Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Towneplace Suites