For my job, when I travel I tend to drive quite a bit. Being able to access local major highways are a must, and I have to say that this particular TownePlace Suites is in a good location. The hotel was right smack in the middle between the I-95 and the Florida turnpike. There were also a couple of other things that I liked- I had a very early flight and they let me check in early. Plus, the staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff were all very friendly. The hotel was very clean, and it also seems they are still making improvements. The one draw back was the pool area, which was a little on the small side. Plus, the pool could have been a bit cleaner. Otherwise, the lobby looked great and the free lemonade and coffee was a nice little perk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale. This extended stay hotel offers apartment-style hotel suites that are ideal for relocations, business travel or long vacations. Start your morning off right with a complimentary hot breakfast or take advantage of our 24 Hour Fitness Center. Our suites offer Complimentary Wifi, spacious living space, 32" flat screen televisions, and full kitchens for making your own delicious meals. Conveniently located near the beach, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and shopping centers, the TownePlace Suites is the ideal spot for extended stays and short getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale West Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Towneplace Suites