Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek is a relic from the 70's. We were there for a family visit in December and we were all disappointed. It is a business hotel that has not been updated adequately in a long time. All of the previous reviews regarding stained carpet, torn curtains and shabby furniture are correct. The place really reminds me of a haunted house. It is over decorated with pillars, marble and paintings everywhere. The lighting throughout the building is too dark at night. The fixtures have had most of the bulbs removed and the results is gloomy halls and a dark lobby. Spooky. The rooms may be large but that doesn't compensate for the neglect. The fitness center is closed for renovations. The pool is grungy and there are no towels available unless you go to the front desk. Awkward in your bathing suit. The lobby restaurant is crazy expensive with slooooow service. Particularly troubling is the pitch dark parking lot. You would not want to walk alone from your car at night. It is downright scary. This hotel is not up to Sheraton standards. It is also too expensive for this location. We won't be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton