“Tasty Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We were greeted very warmly upon arrival and our server showed up immediately. She provided very efficient service throughout the meal. The Chicken Enchiladas were very tasty and the hash browns nice and golden brown. We really enjoyed their coffee...Segafredo. We like great coffee and were very impressed with the quality. It was also nice that we had our own little pot sitting on the table to help ourselves whenever we wanted. A great dinner experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We came here with my partner's daughter for Father's day brunch. We had quite a long wait because everyone else had the same idea! Once we got seated we had great food. The portions were huge and yet prices were reasonable. The staff were friendly and efficient. We would eat here again next time we are visiting the area.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I found this diner on yelp looking for dome breakfast. Boy was I glad I did. This place has some of the hottest freshest best tasting food from a diner I have ever had. I tried the Blueberry pancakes which I don't ever eat and they were some the best pancakes. The batter had a really unique taste with fresh Blueberries. So good I went back again the next night for a late night craving. Staff was fast and friendly. Diner itself was clean and not to noisy. I would definitely eat here again if I ever go back to Ft Lauderdale.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food was great, the prices were reasonable, and the portion sizes were large. It's walking distance from the Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek hotel.

1  Thank tspierrelouis
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went for breakfast twice. Our kids ate free. A great selection, everyone was satisfied. Better and cheaper than the hotel breakfast next door. Very fast service. Great experience.