“couldn't get enough...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner...we ended up here time and time again. we were stranded in this area due to a storm and this place just made our extended stay easier. thanks!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This charming silver 1950's diner has the best breakfast around with great service and friendly staff- a must do whenever I am in Ft. Lauderdale.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I couldn't find anything that I disliked about this place. The service is prompt, the food is good, and the staff are attentive and knowledgeable about their food.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had a meeting next door in the office park with a law firm to talk social media marketing, and afterwards me and the biz-partner, Marnie, ducked in here to check it out (we were both first-timers here) and grab a bite as we strategerized a smidge about how to present our concepts and YouTube video ideas.

This place was an awesome find! I enjoyed the Skirt Steak and Eggs with biscuit ($10.99). Steak was cooked perfectly and was surprisingly tender and delish. The eggs were over easy and made as requested. The biscuit was moist, warm, fluffy and homemade. It melted in my mouth. Score!

Marnie sampled and savored (now channeling Chef Gordon Ramsey and his favorite saying) "the most amazing" Body Builder Omelette ($9.99) accompanied by fresh tomato slices and some hearty, dark toasted bread. I think it had turkey and perhaps spinach in it. It was more food than she (or I) could finish. The bread was awesome, and was ringed with some oatmeal flecks. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Lots of food and thus good value for the money. The menu is creative, inspired, and expansive without being overwhelming. Friendly and efficient wait staff.

Nice find diner-wise. Cabeza, OUT!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

At first look it didnt look like I was going to get full but I was busting out when I got done, and that was breakfast. looks can be deceiving and in this case it was. I was ready to go.