“A Fort Lauderdale Top 10 Pizza-Dean Myerow”
Review of Flash Fire Pizza - CLOSED

Flash Fire Pizza
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I think Flash Fire’s build your own pizza is super. You watch as the pizza maker customized your personal pie. The crust is thin and they have a nice beer collection. They also have gluten-free options.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank dean m

Reviewed December 23, 2017

For $8.95 (with no add-on pricing for optional fixings) you can get a pretty good wood oven pizza at Flash Fire.

The way it works is that you choose your basic pizza and can then build it from there. Flash Fire offers an option of two pizza sauces; regular and extra spicey (with Red Peppers). They also have a slew of extra options from jalepeño peppers to pepperoni. Your selections are made with one of their friendly staff, where you can actually see the toppings as they are applied by the team member.

I chose a basic Margarita pizza and then built it to New York style, with the spicy sauce, onions, extra cheese and olive oil.

The crust coming out of their wood fired/gas enhanced oven is good. Their sauces and the overall taste is, as well.

I'm a salad fan. So, I ordered a very reasonably priced side salad for $1.95. Once again I got to choose my ingredients (see my photo).

Their staff is young and friendly. The service (as least when I was in the restaurant in the late afternoon) was very fast.

Flash Fire serves a very good fast-food pizza, that's priced appropriately. So, the ingredients on the pizza...particularly the cheese...aren't costly or gourmet. Ditto for the salad. You get what you pay for; a tasty pizza at a fair price.

I recommend you give them a try.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Really good! The place is nice and confortable... and pizza is really good! Gluten free too! We paid 25$ for 2 pizza and a cookie!

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

The staff here is so friendly and helpful. This was our first time here and they helped personalize our order so we each got the flavors we wanted. All the food is fresh and smell so good while we were waiting to eat. Oh was it worth it. Definitely recommend this place and will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We just returned home from our yearly vacation in Fort Lauderdale. We went to this restaurant on our first night in town and it was simply amazing!!!
The salad and the pizza were just perfect and very flavourful!!
We recommend this place to anyone wanting a very good meal!! We will definitely be back!! Great job!

Date of visit: September 2017