“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs - CLOSED

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Oakland Park, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Took Grandma out to eat and we had a 2 fer coupon from DATENIGHTFLORIDA.COM WOW the Onion loaf was excellent as I like my onion rings small and cooked. The ribs and fries and slaw all were excellent. The ribs fall off the bone and were so plenteous that we took another meal home with us. Grandma had the stuffed shrimp. We went home full, and happy and we tipped the price we would have paid. Deal Deal Deal

• Visited August 2013

WHIPPANY
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Very sweet barbecue sauce, the baby-back ribs easily beat the regular ones, on our taste test. Don't get the shrimp or lobster tail, they're much worse value. Great fries. Reasonably priced beer too. Made for a great lunch! :)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank snowcarbuncleman
Roswell, Georgia
“Restaurant right out of 1970!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We slipped back into 1973 when dining at Bobby Rubinos. I think they filmed portions of the Deer Hunter here. The tables and carpets are old and dingy; and the menu options are full of carbs. They didn't offer any kind of green vegetables as side orders; I cannot count the side salad because it was full of 'fake' lettuce, aka iceberg. My brother-in-law said the ribs were decent but my prime rib was very fatty. The service was fine but the restaurant is in sore need of a makeover.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank vmegan
White Lake, Michigan
“THE place for ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Love Rubino's and make a point of going 2 or 3 times during every trip to the area! EXCELLENT ribs and friendly wait staff! Last time there I even ordered the grilled mahi (which my table mates thought was sacrilege!) and it was also fresh and tasty! Baked sweet potatoes sometimes come out burned on the bottom - easy to do with this sugary potato if they've been sitting in the oven a while. Wait staff was more than willing to bring a different one when I asked. All-you-can-eat ribs on Thursdays are a real bargain if you have a big appetite! Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank K C
Atlanta, Georgia
“Onion loaf still rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

It has been years since I have been to Rubino's and the onion loaf is stiff crazy good. Way to much food and not on any weight watches menu but still the best. I also had the ribs of course and that Steel City rack is as good as ever, especially the fact that they slice them for you on the bone. I won't be such a long time before I go back that's for sure. I saw another post about the retired folks and it being dated, this is true so if you want super atmosphere this is probably not your place if you want great ribs you should check it out.

1 Thank RFAD