“Onion loaf still rocks”

Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Onion loaf still rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

It has been years since I have been to Rubino's and the onion loaf is stiff crazy good. Way to much food and not on any weight watches menu but still the best. I also had the ribs of course and that Steel City rack is as good as ever, especially the fact that they slice them for you on the bone. I won't be such a long time before I go back that's for sure. I saw another post about the retired folks and it being dated, this is true so if you want super atmosphere this is probably not your place if you want great ribs you should check it out.

1 Thank RFAD

“Hello 1983!!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Well this outdated place needs to update. The ribs tasted like they belong in a Lloyd's package you can get at publix for less than half the price. Maybe I am too much of a foodie for this place. The 70 up crowd seems to love it. That's all that seemed to be there.

1 Thank deeonly1uneed
short hills
“after all these years, it is still a great place for ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

have been going here since I was a kid, then brought my kids. Good portions, chicken and ribs mostly, eat in or take out, lots of parking, The ribs are so good, you could eat them plain without any sauce!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank TheMook
harrisburg pa
“Great Food Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stopped in spur of the moment around 3:30 on a Tuesday. The bar was hopping but we got a seat quickly. Our waitress was very attentive and removed dirty dishes promptly. Food was excellent and an interesting touch are the birds in the one dining room. The food was served hot and the barbecued chicken and ribs I had were great. Salad was fresh, although nothing out of the ordinary. I was surprised there was only one beer on draft, but was able to get my choice in a bottle. I have been coming here annually for about 5 years and I am always pleased.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Angie T
Henderson, Nevada
“Tasty Ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Returned to Bobby Rubino's twice while I was in town. Ribs and sauce are very good! Sauce is not as thick and sweet as most chain restaurants, which I approve. Service was prompt for both meals. Portions are large, standard order of ribs is a slab and a half. Smaller and larger portions available. Prices are reasonable for the area. I stop in every time I'm in South Florida. I am writing regarding the Pompano Beach location on Federal Highway. Not sure about the one mentioned at 4100 N Federal HWY in Fort Lauderdale, I believed this one closed after the hurricane(s) in '05.

• Visited November 2011