“Great little place”
other traveler has booked this property
TV in all rooms with WIFI for free Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee machine and toaster.
TV in all rooms with WIFI for free
Bathroom
Off street parking available.
Mini split AC, TV, towels and linens provided.
Common area. Perfect for a BBQ. Screened area for dining.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
James M
Naples, Florida
“Canceled booking without notification”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

*Note this review is on the business and not the room itself*.

I booked online 4 months in advance for my sister as a Christmas preset. She has been looking forward to this for months and calls to confirm only to be told they cannot even find her reservation. I call and talk to Cynthia who finds it and tells me it was cancelled because my card failed and I never replied to their emails they sent. The problems began to pile up from here. 1) To their credit, the were able to prove they sent me emails however the emails never arrived in my inbox or spam for whatever reason. 2) They never attempted to call me because Cynthia claims this is a policy that they never call guests even though she later told me they attempt to contact customers via email, phone, or any other method prior to canceling to ensure they are taking care of their guests. 3) There is no evidence or proof from them nor from my credit card provider that an attempt was ever even made on my card. 4) After exchanging several communications simply requesting we follow the evidence to determine where the error happened so we can resolve this, I am now being completely ignored and I have no room for my sister.

This was a horrid experience and I would recommend staying elsewhere solely based on their business practices.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 6, 2017
Dear customer, sorry to hear that all our efforts to clear any doubts you had were not enough (over 10 calls). Our policies are very strict to guarantee a good customer service and also a low rate cancelation. You were contacted several times after your reservation (email sent to you) where clearly stated our policies and our decisions based on lack of payment.
We provided every help possible to accommodate your sister, but sadly there was nothing we could do months later after your reservation was not longer valid.
We will keep on working on improving our methods and hopefully satisfying our clientele
hpbourgui...
Brussels, Belgium
“Great little place”
Reviewed July 23, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a rocky start because we arrived after hours after a long flight, but Cynthia arrived after a few minutes and saved the day. Due to a misunderstanding by us, we regretfully couldn't stay our full stay but Cynthia did everything she could to help us even though she didn't have to. The house and accommodations were VERY nice. It was clean and comfortable for the time we spent. We only wish we hadn't misunderstood the concept of the other room and so was uncomfortable with shared accommodations. We will definately stay here again should we ever pass back through Florida and take the whole house not just the room...lol

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: management she was the bomb...
Liked least: the concept of shared accommodations
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 6, 2017
Thank you for your comments. Hope you had a great return home and we have the pleasure to welcome you next time in one of our private units :)
revswife2...
Decatur, Illinois
“Dorm Style Room”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This is not for a more seasoned traveler, as the room are clean but very tiny, (the bed takes up over 75% of room.) There is no place to put clothes in drawers, and there is no TV in bedroom. The towels were clean but very used and thin. Living room area okay, sofas well won, and there was always the possibility that someone could walk in off the street. We did not feel safe at night while sleeping. There were combinations on all three doors, but who could have the combination? Parking was a nightmare!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The host was friendly
Liked least: Not being able to sleep at night and parking. No TV in room!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 14, 2016
Thank you for your feedback, even though we strongly disagree with several of your comments, we respect your opinion. If you felt it was a dorm, is because you choose a room with shared spaces; you should have consider paying the price and staying in one of our other 4 apartments that gives you total privacy and extra commodities that comes with having a full apartment for yourself. As for the access codes, this is one of the most SAFE and individualize systems in the business today; as it guarantees a different access code PER PERSON; and also provides the tranquility of knowing that the code will never be use again after check out; different from a key that can be lost, copied and used by many many people with no guarantees on safety.
Good luck
Subdowner
Staniel Cay
“Best deal in Fort Lauderdale”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I booked this room with no advance reviews and was very happy with the accomodations. It's very clean and affordable. Cynthia is a wonderful host who is very accomodating and knowledgable about the area. There are several different options from a single room with a shared bath and kitchen, to an efficiency apartment. There is also a nice outdoor area with a grill for all guests to use. I will defintiely come back again on my next visit to Ft. Lauderdale.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing