First let me start by saying this place far exceeded my expectations, very clean Pool, they give you beach chairs and umbrellas for the beach, and check in process was fast. However, Elevator was still Broken(I was not the 3rd Floor) they really need to fix that its been that way for months, They knew they're would be 4 people in my room but only gave us 2 towels for use in the pool When I was downstairs and Asked them for more towels at the pool they looked at me like I was crazy and told me to go get them from my room I informed them that with a Broken elevator its not a good idea to keep making your guest go up and down unnecessarily and I tried to get them to accommodate me. But I just kept getting a blank stare like I was speaking another language. Regardless they Claimed to not have any in the office, So I ran into one of the housekeepers halfway up to the third floor and she accommodated me with more towels so I did not have to go all the way up (kudos to them for thinking about the customer). the rooms were clean for the price we paid, but heed my warning wear slippers or shoes in your room if you have white socks they will be black by the time you leave and if you have bear feet, they will be filled with dirt. But other than that my stay was pleasant, I mean for the price you really cant expect much but if they fixed those Little issues I was talking about earlier this would be the PERFECT getaway before your cruise or after. the Van they reserved for us was 25 bucks for 2 people which was a good deal compared to other cabs in the area in my opinion. the gentlemen handled our bags and took us to the cruise port with no issues. Checkout was easy and this place was within walking distance form many shops and about a 15 minute walk to Fat Tuesdays which was nice!! if your not lazy do it its worth it walking by the beach is awesome. All in all If they keep the price the same I definitely would come back here. Just hoping those small issues get resolved.
oh yeah before I finish, the BEDS ARE AMAZING slept like a baby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For centuries, Fort Lauderdale Beach has traditionally been among America's top tropical destinations. We're warm year-round. We offer endless world-famous beaches and world-class venues. In this spirit, we spared no expense updating the quintessential Tropirock Hotel - evoking memories of the golden age of travel when rooms were stylish and attentive service made you feel exceptional. Tropirock's now one of North Beach Village's most popular boutique hotels - where seascapes, watersports and heated pools arouse family fun but at an extraordinary value. Walk just 3-minutes to sunny beaches and unforgettable dining or 10,000 family entertainment options! And when you return, you'll find our Village Hosts with their concierge-like services attentive to your family's needs. We'll help everyone feel uniquely comfortable and delighted. Our motto, "Under promise and over deliver," speaks of Tropirock's value. After all, our attention to detail is evident in our use of custom tiled floors, fine woods and creative decor. Our spacious rooms have state-of-the-art flat screens and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there are never resort fees. Book Tropirock today and today your beach holiday begins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tropi Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropi Rock Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Tropi Rock Fort Lauderdale