About a block and a half away from the beach. Inexpensive (with taxes and everything we paid $79. a night) beginning April. Clean room nothing fancy,but charming, refrigerator and microwave, friendly people, lovely outside where we brought our cocktails and hors d'oerves and dined under Palm trees on their tables by the pool. Location was wonderful. Went to beach and across the street from beach was a little restaurant that had a wonderful happy hour....drinks were 50% off, and had a selection of appetizers. Small pool but lovely decor. Would definitely go back. Price was so wonderful for this clean little place with its great location. Charming for seniors on a fixed budget, or mature minded young people in love or just having fun. Definitely NOT A SPRING BREAK PLACE. Beach was away from center of Ft. Lauderdale where there was a lot of action and noise... Truthfully, I hope it stays a little secret amongst a chosen few... Only thing place needs is an ice machine, and soda vending machine for convenience...(so bring your own)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For centuries, Fort Lauderdale Beach has traditionally been among America's top tropical destinations. We're warm year-round. We offer endless world-famous beaches and world-class venues. In this spirit, we spared no expense updating the quintessential Tropirock Hotel - evoking memories of the golden age of travel when rooms were stylish and attentive service made you feel exceptional. Tropirock's now one of North Beach Village's most popular boutique hotels - where seascapes, watersports and heated pools arouse family fun but at an extraordinary value. Walk just 3-minutes to sunny beaches and unforgettable dining or 10,000 family entertainment options! And when you return, you'll find our Village Hosts with their concierge-like services attentive to your family's needs. We'll help everyone feel uniquely comfortable and delighted. Our motto, "Under promise and over deliver," speaks of Tropirock's value. After all, our attention to detail is evident in our use of custom tiled floors, fine woods and creative decor. Our spacious rooms have state-of-the-art flat screens and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there are never resort fees. Book Tropirock today and today your beach holiday begins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tropi Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropi Rock Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Tropi Rock Fort Lauderdale