Stayed here for 2 nights for work. I arrived early and the staff was more than helpful and tried to accommodate me with an early check-in. The rooms have been recently remodeled and are nicely done. I stayed in a deluxe king size room with a pull out couch. It was than spacious with a modern executive look. The bathroom was remodeled but you could tell the counter was reused. The breakfast is minimal and lacked taste but had variety. The gym is a 10 x 10 room with 3 machines.
The location Is what stands out. If you are taking a cruise or just staying in the area, there are plenty of places in walking distance to go to. You are a quick drive to the A1A area and to the highways. Sawgrass Mills is a 20 minute drive away for your shopping pleasure. Miami is just 20 minutes away depending on traffic. Great location.
One thing to watch out for - cruise groups do stayed at this hotel because it is close to the terminal so the lobby can be extremely crowded when they are checking in and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale