We stayed here one night before our cruise. The hotel was clean, quite, and comfortable. At check in there were Otis Spunkmeyer cookies which were very yummy. The breakfast was very good as well. Bagels, muffins, biscuits & gravy, pancakes, pastries, eggs, and plenty of variety of drinks. Good way to start the day. I appreciate the breakfast Holiday Inn provides. Nice touch!
I have to say I was thinking this hotel was closer to FLL than I thought. I didn't know it would be that far from FLL or the cruise port. Our cab fair was $40.00 with tip to get there and the hotel had a shuttle service for $35.00 to the cruise port. More money than I expected, BUT it was still a price savor to stay here than closer to the port. I think we saved @ $60.00 to stay here even with the cab and shuttle fee.
There are not any restaurant close by. The front desk will get you a cab if needed. We just walked down the street to McDonald's to grab a bite. We were going on a cruise so knowing that we were going to eat great meals the rest of the week, McD's was fine.
The was a great hotel to stay at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale