“Excellent room at an affordable price”

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
Ranked #30 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. For work I travel 80%of the time and I have to say the staff here are among the most friendly people I have ever run across. The hot breakfast and coffee is an excellent way to start your day and the fresh baked cookies welcome you back at the end of the day. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable. I recomend this hotel to anyone with business or vacation in this area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
theresagio, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Dear Tony,
It was a pleasure for me to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff exceeded your expectations.
We were thrilled to read that you enjoyed our delicious complimentary hot breakfast and wonderful accommodations and amenities.
Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Although we are locals, we decided at the last minute to do a little getaway, and let my son enjoy his last weekend before school started. I'm so glad I selected this hotel out of many hotels in the area. The location was great.....near everything!!! Amanda, who worked at the front desk was very charming, and helpful. She made our short stay very comfortable and pleasant. She even called once we settled in to see if we liked our suite. The king suite, needless to say it felt as if we were really on a relaxing vacation. The suite was so huge, with a mini kitchen area, pull-out sleeper sofa, a spacey bathroom. Breakfast was also a plus: nice crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, biscuits and so much more. Overall my husband, son, and I LOVED IT. Surely a terrific place to stay!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
theresagio, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,
We are thrilled to read that you decided to stop into theHoliday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport and found us to be exactly what you were looking for. We can't thank you enough for sharing your positive comments, especially about Amanda. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for your future visits.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We were flying our four grandchildren into Fort Lauderdale as a prelude to a cruise vacation. The room we picked (The two Queen Suite) was perfect. Plenty of room for the six of us plus all of our luggage. The location is perfect as it is just 10-15 minutes from both the airport and Port Everglades. The staff is very very friendly and accomodating. Whatever we needed they provided. They also suggested a great place for lunch at the Executive Airport which is just a five minute drive from the hotel. The price for the suite was amazingly reasonable. The pool kept the grandkids occupied. Rooms and hotel were clean and neat. Free breakfast awesome and a perfect start to our journey on the high seas.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
theresagio, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your pre-cruise stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express
and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive airport hotel.
So nice to hear that you found our convenient location worked out for you and that our hotel was an excellent value to you and your family. I appreciate your comments regarding our wonderful accommodations and our delicious complimentary breakfast.
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our staff at the hotel. It is our goal to provide excellent service to all guests and I will certainly share your review with our staff.
Glad that we started your vacation with your grandchildren off on such a great note!
I am ecstatic that we exceeded your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you whenever you travel to Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stay at this HI Express almost exclusively when working in south Florida. At first it was due to it's convenient location relative to West Palm (45 mins north) and Miami (35 mins south). After having made this my operations base when traveling there, I have come to truely appreciate this stellar location. Without exception, the rooms and property are always clean, immaculate and safe. You will not find a more proffesional staff anywhere. We have recently set up a corporate account here and made this the first choice for all of our staff working in that area.
Ken Walker
Smart Surfaces, Inc.

Room Tip: Very Clean and spacious!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SnookdaddyKen

Dear Mr. Walker,
Thank you for taking the time out of your hectic schedule to post your review of the Holiday
Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive airport hotel.
It is always nice to see you and your crew at the hotel and reading your review today really made my day!
I appreciate the acknowledgement of our friendly staff as they truly strive to provide an excellent stay for everyone. It is wonderful to see the acknowledgement of their hard work and dedication.
The goal of our housekeeping staff is to provide clean accommodations to all of our guests and I thank you for mentioning their attention to detail.
I have shared this review with my staff and I thank you again for the many compliments.
Looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Had a nice stay here and a nice welcome goodies with two bottles of water.  Front desk was very pleasant.

They have an outside pool but it was not heated but it was 96 degrees outside!

The room was clean and it looked like they renovated the outside sink area but not the shower area.  I could tell they covered the tub with a liner but I didn't mind it was clean.  There was a microwave and fridge which was nice to cool the water bottles for the next day.

Breakfast was great, same as any HIE.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Anoini2
theresagio, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport hotel.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel was well suited to your travel needs.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the service at our hotel; as it is great to see the hard work and dedication of our staff recognized so nicely in your review.
Thank you again for this review and look forward to your next stay with us whenever you travel back to the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

We spent the night here on our way down to the Keys and then again a week later on our way back home. Mike, the manager at the front desk, is a real gem! He bent over backwards to take care of us. Each time we asked him a good place to eat, he directed us to a great place! Great personality and lots of fun to talk to! The entire staff at this hotel are pleasant and courteous! It is so clean! The beds are very comfy and we rested very well both stays. We are priority club members so have stayed in lots of Holiday Inns, so we know genuine caring and concern for the guests when we see it. Breakfast is complimentary and very good, actually. We loved the fact that they served until 10 am. Anyone who doesn't like this place can't possibly be happy anywhere, as we are particularly picky as to where we stay. We loved it and will be back! Thanks, Mike and all the rest of the staff for making our stay so pleasant!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank DeeJCentralFlorida
theresagio, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,
On behalf of the hotel, I would like say thanks for taking the time to post your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our wonderful hotel was well suited to your travel needs.
I appreciate your kind comments regarding our comfortable accommodations, delicious complimentary breakfast and our friendly staff.
I also very much appreciate the mention of Mike in your review. It is the goal of all of our staff to exceed our guests' expectations and so nice to hear that Mike and the other staff members that you interacted with were able to do just that for you.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2011

First a word of caution: This is no place for tourists seeking the Ft. Lauderdale experience. It is well out of the way of anything fun, cool or scenic. That said, we found this Holiday Inn a bargain since all we wanted was a place to sleep before catching a plane. It is handy to I95 and the Turnpike. The regular FLL airport is an easy 20 mins. south.

We checked in late and got a call about 11:30 a.m. asking if we needed a late check-out. Expecting a fee, we were delighted to learn we simply were extended and could stay until 2. Thanks, kind desk guy!

The room was modern, clean and didn't smell at all (an issue with some Fla. lodging due to mildew). There was a cold fridge and I think a microwave. The TV was good and got all the business travelers channels. One offputting thing: The room lighting in most of the fixtures was environmentally friendly -- as in hard icky white.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Wizardts

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive airport hotel.
We are ecstatic that you found our accommodations so comfortable and that our hotel was an excellent value for you.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness of our accommodations as it is great to see the hard work of our Housekeeping staff recognized so nicely in your review.
Again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to your next stay with us when your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Warm Regards,