I stayed in Fort Lauderdale earlier this month and had such a great experience! The concierge was so lovely, gave us the best places to see and eat, and definitely made our stay worth it! Also made great recommendations as far as 'local spots' go, not just the tourist sites. The 'welcome wagon' on hand was excellent, and loved the "wrecked" bar with the underground view of the pool. So Fun!
Overall the hotel is in a great location to explore and the beach is wonderful to just relax. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone i know visiting the area. (:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Splitty, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton