B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
Doubletree.com
Good 3.5/5
$94
Good 3.5/5
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
Official Site
$130
$120
$419
$351
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$179
Westin.com
$169
$149
$215
Hotwire.com
4,306 results
All reviewswreck bardos caminosyankee clipperthe mexican restaurantinfinity poolbeach barprivate beachbeach staffcorner roomvalet parkingwater taxilas olaspre cruisemermaidtowerftlauderdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Spending a wonderful day at the beach and pool area, we were taken care of all
day long by Paris, the bartender at the Baja Bar. She made great drinks and excellent conversation. When we return, we will definitely look her up again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Me and my family stayed at this newly renovated Sheraton in Fort Lauderdale. It is right on the beach. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was staying a 5 diamond resort. The rooms were great and the service was superior. The staff on the beach was quick to welcome us and set up our two complimentary chairs and supplied us with large and fluffy towels. They layed our towels out and even made me a little pillow to put my head on. They used my name numerous times and when I asked if I could bring a beverage on the beach he quickly sent for the beach server to come and take my order. The pool was beautiful and right on the beach. The Baha grill also pool and beachside had excellent food at good prices. The 2nd pool is located in the middle of the hotel and if you go to the Wreck bar off the lobby you can see the people swimming under water. I got some great pics of my kids diving to the window. Our overall stay was fantastic the only downfalls were the lack of a childrens menu at the Clipper diner and a limited drink menu at the bar. This hotel is also in walking distance to some cute restaurants. I will be going back for sure. I have not relaxed that much in a while and the staff help make that possible. Thanks for a great stay. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2010

A recently renovated classic hotel right on the beach. I stayed in the main building. but there's also a tower across the street connected by a skywalk and another building on the beach too. The 2 pools, 1 with a bar are great for soaking and relaxing, even with kids about. The beach area has attendants to set you up with a beach lounger and shade umbrella and food and drink service, the only hotel with that type of service that I saw while there. Parking is very tight in that area and expect to be charged accordingly for using their parking garage. The rooms are set up pretty well though a little small, but the balcony overlooking the beach is great. The food is good but pricey, and there are plenty of other places to eat nearby.All the staff is very good but add xtra Kudos to Paris at the beach bar for the key lime Margaritas and Rebecca in the Clipper diner for great service.I'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2010

stayed for 5 days ,prior to a cruise..loved the hotel...and surrounding area .nicely updated , friendly , helpful staff.on a great beach, next to a large park area . had a very relaxed , pleasant stay. large parking area , easy in and out..18 dollars a day. i would stay here again in a second!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2010

Awesome trip - great hotel, great location and most of the staff went out of their way to make sure you were happy.
There was one bar manager who kept hovering around the bar and making customers uncomfortable, but the bar staff themselves were lovely-particularly Paris! Great lady who makes an awesome key lime margarita...yum!
Would definitely go again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family