We stayed during the music festival and it was a bit of nightmare. Every room was sold out with parties and drunkerds everywhere. The hotel security was understaffed and very rude. In fact, the security acted like TSA and treated guests as if they were 2nd rate human beings.
The hotel is big and spread out. I recommend you try to stay in the beach tower, so that you are closer to the pool beach, bar and the sand. The hotel does has a very good Mexican restaurant and an interesting underwater themed bar. The rooms were clean... but the bath/shower water came from rusty pipes making it green... not nice! One thing that really annoyed me was the key cards stopped working a couple of times every day... and reception is a 10 minute walk away :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton