A recent trip to Florida began when we landed in Fort Lauderdale and spent the night at the Sheraton, Fort Lauderdale.
A nice hotel that has been updated but maintains the old flair. Lots of history to this building which is well illustrated in different areas of the hotel with plaques.
The room was smaller than I anticipapted given the cost, but it was clean, well set up and the view of the beach and ocean were amazing.
The beds were super comfortable and the washroom was well stocked with clean, fluffy towels and personal care items.
I was slightly dissapointed in the beach area for those who stay at the hotel, it's a bit of a walk but once you are at the beach you won't be dissapointed. They have a mini restaurant for drinks and food close-by
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton