I'm presently a guest at the Sheraton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort writing this review in my room there are seven of us traveling together, we were in Miami a few weeks ago stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, so my brothers wanted to try something directly on the beach. Bad move!!! Upon arriving we asked for an upgrade(only after reading the reviews), everyone is very polite and is happy to give an upgrade,but it's all a ploy/trick to make you feel that you are getting a better quality than expected. Upon entering the room it reminded me of an old motel that needs to be Renovated. Don't get me wrong the view we had overlooking the yatch club is great!!! but comparing this to our past experience a few weeks back this place does not live up to it's name. All showers have very low water pressure,the windows do not open so if u don't like
Using AC. in your room too bad, the rooms are small with cheap furnishings, and no free Wifi!!!! Hello everywhere has free wifi even Mcdonalds!!! The food in their restaurant is overpriced and very average. I was later told the Westin spa and Beach Resort was a much higher end hotel a five and a half star. This hotel was considered a three star,What?? If you're use to a certain
standard it's difficult to go down. If you do not care about the fancy service and small details you can stay here but if ur looking for that extra service,elegance and personal care this is not the spot. The place is clean and a polite staff but does not live up to the Sheraton 's name. We will be heading to the Westin Spa and Beach Resort for breakfast tomorrow. Hope to get a room there until the end of our stay or we will try the Crowne Plaza Hollywood beach. Don't be fooled
by the pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at Dos Caminos, the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton