This was my second time at this hotel. The first time it was better, possibly because the room was in a different building.
The décor in this hotel is beautiful. I love the nautical theme. The rooms are large and comfortable. The employees are friendly and there are a lot of dining options.
My complaints are there were ants in the room, many of the vending machines do not work, and there was a towel with what looked like fresh blood neatly folded on the rack in the bathroom. There was also some mold in the tub. Otherwise the room was pretty clean.
I would probably stay again, and the price is reasonably for the area if you exclude parking and daily internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at Dos Caminos, the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton