$118
$110
HIExpress.com
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$246
$206
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$241
$199
Trip.com
4,392 results
All reviewsacross the streetwater taxiwarm cookiesconvenience storepartial ocean vieweasy access to the beachpool barfort lauderdale beachan older hotelfitness centerrestaurants and shopslas olasocean frontspring breakpre cruisecruise portft
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I would say this is an average hotel, definetely nothing 5 star or even close. Rooms were very small, and compared to the pictures the website shows the rooms are more outdated. Even the grounds outside were not that clean and nice. The pool bar was fun and had awesome happy hour deals, but they closed at a different time every night .... whenever they felt like it seemed to be. I had requested a balcony room online and didnt get that, they said they were fully booked. We didnt stay in the tower building but I think thats the way to go. The walkway to the beach was nice ... wish the beach was a bit more private but it was still fun. Location was awesome, within walking distance to restaurants and bars. I would highly recommend the water taxi, which has a stop right in the marina and go with the all day pass ... such a deal! Overall, I would stay here again but I think the pics and info on their website is misleading and next time I would know what to expect ahead of time.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank stephielynn
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I've stayed at this hotel several times, always had good service and decent rooms. This time, service was not so good, rooms were not cleaned, and there was a room service tray in the hallway for the entire 4 days of our stay. Apparently the hotel has a new policy where rooms are only cleaned on request -- I'm sure that saves a few dollars, but leaves guests with a poor impression! Staff was uncaring -- when we asked for towels, they gave us 2. There were 3 of us, and when we pointed out that we needed 3 towels, they just shrugged and walked away. Bahia Mar has a great location right on the beach, the deli is excellent, so not a total loss by any means, but definitely not what I expected, based on previous stays.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Islandgirl2992
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I loved this hotel from the moment we checked in - the guy at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When we got up to the room we were very impressed. It was beautifully laid out, we had an amazing view of both the beach and the inter-coastal, and in the morning, we could even see the cruise ships in the distance. We also appreciated the free internet computers in the lobby. There were 4, and we had no difficulty getting one whenever we tried.
The location was excellent. The beach was just across the street and we could easily walk to Coconuts restaurant for dinner. We caught the trolley right outside to take us to the Harbor Shops Plaza where there is a Publix grocery store, a Total Wine store, and a Five Guys Burger place, amongst others. And the water taxi stop is just down the road.
At night, it was very quiet, and the bed was super comfortable. I'd highly recommend it - and I'd happily return on my future visits to Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We had to travel for a funeral on short notice and booked this hotel with no prior knowledge. We were pleased with it all. Small things were wrong ( no towels one day but resolved with a phone call) but the staff were friendly and helpful and considerate. the beds were really comfy the location was great easy access to everything, either walking or driving. All and all very happy with what we got for the money we spent. Am already thinking of a reason to return. Really enjoyed the staff, they were so nice and fun. All the food we had at all 3 locations was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I've benn coming to the Bahi Mar ,Ft.Lauderdale for over 5 years ,4 nights per stay on a monthly basis. The rooms are excellently maintained from the full bathroom with all the amenities to the fresh and super comfortable bed linen and pillows.Each room has a balcony with great views of the ocean to the marina and bay. I enjoy being able to access the internet 24 /7 free of charge right from the comforts of my room . As well as cable TV and Videos . From the minute I walk into the lobby I know after a long flight I'm at my home away from home. The Hotel has a Restaurant and Bar in the lobby serving great food and top-shelf liquior .The outdoor pool is sparkling clean,cool and relaxing. They have a great bar with food service as well out there. The gym just inside the pool area is well equipped too. What completes this hotel is the entire staff ,they're friendly ,courteous and always on the ready to help make your stay an enjoyable one. I cant say enough about the Bahia Mar except that I look forward to my next trip there. Its the only place to feel at home and to be treated like a royalty. Great Job as always

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business