4,459 results
All reviews across the street water taxi warm cookies convenience store partial ocean view easy access to the beach pool bar fort lauderdale beach an older hotel fitness center restaurants and shops las olas ocean front spring break pre cruise cruise port ft
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I loved this hotel from the moment we checked in - the guy at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When we got up to the room we were very impressed. It was beautifully laid out, we had an amazing view of both the beach and the inter-coastal, and in the morning, we could even see the cruise ships in the distance. We also appreciated the free internet computers in the lobby. There were 4, and we had no difficulty getting one whenever we tried.
The location was excellent. The beach was just across the street and we could easily walk to Coconuts restaurant for dinner. We caught the trolley right outside to take us to the Harbor Shops Plaza where there is a Publix grocery store, a Total Wine store, and a Five Guys Burger place, amongst others. And the water taxi stop is just down the road.
At night, it was very quiet, and the bed was super comfortable. I'd highly recommend it - and I'd happily return on my future visits to Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We had to travel for a funeral on short notice and booked this hotel with no prior knowledge. We were pleased with it all. Small things were wrong ( no towels one day but resolved with a phone call) but the staff were friendly and helpful and considerate. the beds were really comfy the location was great easy access to everything, either walking or driving. All and all very happy with what we got for the money we spent. Am already thinking of a reason to return. Really enjoyed the staff, they were so nice and fun. All the food we had at all 3 locations was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I've benn coming to the Bahi Mar ,Ft.Lauderdale for over 5 years ,4 nights per stay on a monthly basis. The rooms are excellently maintained from the full bathroom with all the amenities to the fresh and super comfortable bed linen and pillows.Each room has a balcony with great views of the ocean to the marina and bay. I enjoy being able to access the internet 24 /7 free of charge right from the comforts of my room . As well as cable TV and Videos . From the minute I walk into the lobby I know after a long flight I'm at my home away from home. The Hotel has a Restaurant and Bar in the lobby serving great food and top-shelf liquior .The outdoor pool is sparkling clean,cool and relaxing. They have a great bar with food service as well out there. The gym just inside the pool area is well equipped too. What completes this hotel is the entire staff ,they're friendly ,courteous and always on the ready to help make your stay an enjoyable one. I cant say enough about the Bahia Mar except that I look forward to my next trip there. Its the only place to feel at home and to be treated like a royalty. Great Job as always

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Pretty good stay overall. Nice location with lots of great places in walking distance. Had an issue with hair under our bed spread but staff was quick with sending someone to change sheets. But other than that I can't complain and I would love to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 12, 2010

The BM is right across from Central Ft. Lauderdale beach, on a marina. If you are looking for the opportunity to walk to the beach, Las Olas Blvd. and take the water taxi, this is the hotel for you. Rooms are clean, bed linens and mattress are higher-end, and the concierge is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Check in and out were easy -about 5 minutes or less, and maid service starts at a reasonable hour in the morning. You will have to pay for parking, and prices for food and sundries at the beach are higher than a mile or two inland. I would recommend this hotel and I hope to return in the spring and stay again, We stayed in the 2nd building, with full marina and partial ocean view, and it was worth it. The ocean view was substantial, and the price (FL resident) was very reasonable. I did not find the valet service to be well-staffed, but that is my only area to recommend improvement in.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple