4,515 results
All reviews across the street water taxi warm cookies convenience store partial ocean view easy access to the beach pool bar lauderdale beach an older hotel restaurants and bars fitness center las olas ocean front spring break pre cruise cruise port skywalk
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Let me start off by saying I've stayed at the Bahia Mar three times now. I visit Fort Lauderdale at LEAST a couple of times a year. Its my home away from home. Bahia Mar tends to my every need and desire while staying. Cheap-ER parking costs, Beautiful pool area as well as poolside bar with friendly staff. If your like me and wants to imagine what its like to own your own yacht, well a yacht dock is on your doorstep. I dont care for the restaurant however the deli shop located in its parking lot is very good. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, the views awesome. It has an overhead bridge that allows you to visit the beach without playing Frogger. Jetskis are a walk away, and so is Oasis which is one of my FAVORITE restaurants. Its also walking distance from the gift shops, restaurants, bars, and convenient stores. Bahia Mar will always be my default resort.

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We have stayed here previously and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. Although it is an older property, they have taken pains to upgrade the facilities quite nicely. Even if you're not on the beach, as we were, the views are all nice. It's location is very accessible to the Ft. Lauderdale area, on the beach, near the airport, marina, beach front restaurants, bars, etc. all right there making walking most of it very easy and carefree. However, you're not right in the midst of the activity which is, to us, a great selling point. Los Olas is only a short ride away. Will definitely be staying here again

Reviewed April 23, 2010

I stayed at the Bahia Mar for two nights. I was thrilled with the waterfront room as well as the amenities offered. It's so easy to walk across the overpass to get to the beach. The little deli there had fresh healthy food, and everything everywhere was sparkling clean. I would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2010

great value! awesome location, comfy beds, would stay again!

Reviewed April 21, 2010

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed my time and experience at the Bahia Mar Beach Resort in Ft Lauderdale FL. Our room was clean and spacious, we had a nice few of the marina and the city ... especially at night it was quite beautiful! We were given a room with a large spacious bathroom, and were even given additional time to check out when we asked. The best part was that we received all this for $94 per night before taxes. That was what really sold me on the experience. It was right next to the road running along the beach. We could not have asked for a better location.

~David Lewis