“The Bahia Mar Beach Resort exceeded my expectations in almost every way.”

Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #56 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed April 30, 2010

The staff was very friendly and did their job well. We got a partial ocean view room on the 14th floor in the tower which gave us excellent views of both the beach and marina. The room was bright and cheerful and the bed was very comfortable.

The Tiki Bar had my favorite draft beer, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. The mixed drinks were a good value because, unlike most restaurants, they actually had alcohol in them. The food was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2010

Reviewed April 28, 2010

Let me start off by saying I've stayed at the Bahia Mar three times now. I visit Fort Lauderdale at LEAST a couple of times a year. Its my home away from home. Bahia Mar tends to my every need and desire while staying. Cheap-ER parking costs, Beautiful pool area as well as poolside bar with friendly staff. If your like me and wants to imagine what its like to own your own yacht, well a yacht dock is on your doorstep. I dont care for the restaurant however the deli shop located in its parking lot is very good. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, the views awesome. It has an overhead bridge that allows you to visit the beach without playing Frogger. Jetskis are a walk away, and so is Oasis which is one of my FAVORITE restaurants. Its also walking distance from the gift shops, restaurants, bars, and convenient stores. Bahia Mar will always be my default resort.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We have stayed here previously and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. Although it is an older property, they have taken pains to upgrade the facilities quite nicely. Even if you're not on the beach, as we were, the views are all nice. It's location is very accessible to the Ft. Lauderdale area, on the beach, near the airport, marina, beach front restaurants, bars, etc. all right there making walking most of it very easy and carefree. However, you're not right in the midst of the activity which is, to us, a great selling point. Los Olas is only a short ride away. Will definitely be staying here again

Reviewed April 23, 2010

I stayed at the Bahia Mar for two nights. I was thrilled with the waterfront room as well as the amenities offered. It's so easy to walk across the overpass to get to the beach. The little deli there had fresh healthy food, and everything everywhere was sparkling clean. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2010

great value! awesome location, comfy beds, would stay again!

Reviewed April 21, 2010

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed my time and experience at the Bahia Mar Beach Resort in Ft Lauderdale FL. Our room was clean and spacious, we had a nice few of the marina and the city ... especially at night it was quite beautiful! We were given a room with a large spacious bathroom, and were even given additional time to check out when we asked. The best part was that we received all this for $94 per night before taxes. That was what really sold me on the experience. It was right next to the road running along the beach. We could not have asked for a better location.

~David Lewis

Reviewed April 20, 2010

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! I am not a complainer but this hotel was a nightmare. I booked this hotel by calling them directly about an hour before we arrived. When we arrived, they didn't have the room that we requested so they downgraded us to a room and dropped the price by $15. When we got to the room it smelled like mildew so I called the front desk and they moved us to an even lower downgraded room. Nothing too impressive in the room, the website makes them look so much nicer.

We woke up the next morning with bed bug bites all over us!!! We were so distraught and disgusted! We tried to speak to a manager but there wasn't one "on duty" at the time. I called they hotel and left several messages but no one ever returned my phone calls. The person taking the message told me that they would have some call me right away that it was an urgent matter but its been 5 days and still haven't heard from anyone. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank BrittSulli83
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#24 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
The Aqua Hotel
#10 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#9 Top resorts Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#25 On the Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: $142 - $317 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 3*
Enjoy stunning surroundings and 44 breathtaking acres along the Intracoastal Waterway at the Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Located near the International Swimming Hall of Fame, the Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel is a water taxi ride away from the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Las Olas Boulevard. Stay active with water sports, indulge the option to sail away on a cruise or simply relax on the white sandy beach. Bahia Mar is only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Terminal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bahia Mar Beach Hotel