$100
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$106
$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$104
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$177
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$139
4,428 results
All reviewsacross the streetwater taxiwarm cookiesconvenience storepartial ocean vieweasy access to the beachpool barfort lauderdale beachan older hotelfitness centerrestaurants and shopslas olasocean frontspring breakpre cruisecruise portft
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Our room was in the low rise section of the hotel, rooms very worn, needing updating and maintenance. Tried to change room management very short with us staying no other rooms and walked away. Not very friendly. In the past we've always stayed in the high rise and have enjoyed our stays.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 364jeffe
derrickdeal, Front Office Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand how the aforementioned challenges can hinder you from having a great stay. Our apologies for not meeting your expectations regarding your room's quality. We are currently addressing the bulk of your concerns with our new renovations this summer. Thank you for your candid review and we look forward to inviting you back to the newly re-imagined Bahia Mar.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Loved the hotel and the staff with stay again! I loved the location and how it was so close to the beach. The rooms were spacious. I love how the staff reached out prior to me checking in to see if I had any specific needs to be met.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at Bahia Mar. It was wonderful having you here with us. We look forward to inviting you back to sunny Ft. Lauderdale in the not too distant future. Have a great day.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Hotel still undergoing major renovations, lots of problems. AC in room didn't work when we arrived, it was 90F in the room, took 2 hours to fix it, no other rooms available. We had been up since 4am and just wanted to get a shower and some sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank X357BFrichardd

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand how the aforementioned challenges can hinder you from having a great stay. Our apologies for not meeting your expectations regarding your room's quality and malfunctioning HVAC system. We are currently addressing the bulk of your concerns with our new renovations. Thank you for your candid review and we look forward to inviting you back to the newly re-imagined Bahia Mar.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

hotel was great with good amenities. Public beach is across the street. Room did not have a microwave. Hotel daily activities not posted. hotel staff was pleasant. Breakfast staff not so much. There was remodeling going on - on a few floors

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at Bahia Mar. It was wonderful having you here with us. Just so you are aware in the future, our new product does not come with microwaves, however you are allowed to request one, if available. We look forward to inviting you back to sunny Ft. Lauderdale in the not too distant future. Have a great day.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I love to travel, and I am in the Resort industry, so I have an understanding of how and why things happen. This hotel was mediocre, at best, and could have really redeemed themselves if they had responded to my survey.

The good: The staff here is the hotels saving grace. We were in for 4 days, and only ran into 1 less than stellar staff member. Jeff and Ryan at the desk were welcoming, accommodating and professional. Eric, the Valet Captain was eager to hear feedback and so energetic it was contagious. Shawn the Bellman held a bag for us on arrival, and remembered us days later, which was appreciated. Sahiley(?) was our server for 1 breakfast and Oskar took care of us for 2 days, and they were outstanding. The room was nice, and the view was nice, but nothing over the top. The room still smelled of paint from the recent remodeling the hotel is doing, and there were definitely some "punch" items that need to still be taken care of in the room, but it was clean when we arrived and suited our needs nicely. And the bed and pillows were fantastic! Jennifer, the concierge, was fabulous at her job and really made sure we had some fun ideas to occupy our time.

The bad: 18% auto gratuity on food and beverage orders, even take out orders, is an insult to me. If your team is not making tips it is because they are not doing their job, or not doing it well enough to insure the tip. To automatically take an 18% tip for someone bagging my take out food is bothersome. Check in is at 4pm. We arrived early (11:30) and pre-registered. We did not get our room until after 5. While the team at the desk was generous in compensation, I would have preferred to have my room on time. I understand that housekeeping was very busy, but I also understand how the system works, and an early arrival should be called to the floor supervisor to ensure that room is cleaned sooner rather than later. In the room, the toilet was not secure, the flushing knob stayed stuck down, the drain for the tub was incredibly slow, there was still painters tape on the back of the door where touch up needed to be done, there were spots on the ceiling, and you could hear other rooms plumbing regularly. And, other rooms doors slammed hard enough to wake the dead. There was a boat show getting ready to take place in the marina behind the hotel, and this seemed to be a priority to the hotel, making those of us who are here for a vacation feel like we were not a priority. There is still some damage leftover from the hurricane, which is understandable, but I would have liked to have been given the knowledge prior to arrival so I could decide if I wanted to try someplace else. Again, I understand that they don't want to lose the business by sharing all that is going on at the property, but maybe some price concession should have be made. The value of the room at the time I booked was not the value when I arrived due to damage, remodeling noise, and boat show chaos, adding to my disappointment. And the drilling and construction noise on Saturday afternoon and first thing Monday morning was not the peaceful sounds I was hoping for on my vacation. Again, there is never a good time to do remodeling as it will always affect someone, but that is where price concessions come into play.

The beach, which is not under the control of the hotel, was FILTHY. From seaweed to glass bottles to melted picnic tables, the beach left a lot to be desired. In 4 days, we spent less than an hour out there. Sad when you are traveling to a beach. Again, it is not the fault of the hotel, but it definitely took away from the overall experience as well, and maybe management needs to address this with the City of Fort Lauderdale.

This could have been a much better review if I felt like I was being heard. I wanted to fall in love with the hotel because the location is awesome and I am hoping to spend a lot of time in Fort Lauderdale. If only.....

Room Tip: Make sure you know what you are booking. If you want any type of water view, ask before confirming.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
derrickdeal, Front Office Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand how the aforementioned challenges can hinder you from having a great stay. Our apologies for not meeting your expectations regarding your room's quality, construction noise, and not being able to expedite your room. I would be happy to speak with you via phone. Please contact the hotel directly at 954-764-2233. Thank you for your candid review and we look forward to inviting you back to the newly re-imagined Bahia Mar.