Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #55 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love going there ! Everyone is so friendly, the location is great, and I love the beach ! Go on the water taxi. Its the way to see some gorgeous homes and can get off and on at several locations. I prefer to stay in the tower building. I wish the balcony was bigger though. The bridge to the beach is safe so you don't have to cross the busy street. The restaurand All about food is great.

Room Tip: I prefer the Tower building
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My daughter got married on the beach and had her reception at the Bahia Mar. We stayed at the Bahia Mar for 4 days during the festivities. The food was delicious at the reception and all the staff was so helpful and caring. They went out of their way to help us in any need. In particular, Patricia Leight, the concierge, was constantly troubleshooting and helping with any request and seeing issues before I even realized it. She made our stay all the more fun! I truly appreciated her and would recommend her to anyone! Also Laurine was so efficient in getting us rooms together and made suggestions to make our visit most pleasant. Thanks to her, too!

We reallyalso enjoyed the clean pool and the bartenders were so accomodating and entertaining. We will return next year to celebrate our daughter and son in law's one year anniversary! Thanks to Bahia Mar!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great value for the amenities, closeness to the beach, within walking distance of shops, restaurants, entertainment. Great staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds. Really enjoyed my stay, will stay again, will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a grand place to stay. Walk across the street for the ocean. Marina on premises offers everything water related. The people at Sea Experience Dive were exceptional. Good value, great place! I would avoid the Cabana restaurant on the south side of the marina. I went in solo for some dinner and was ignored for the first 25 minutes. I got my own beer and asked for a menu. I continues to be ignored and finally asked a waitress to help me with my order. 15 minutes later, I left...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is mostly used by people waiting to go on a cruise, the rooms are clean and spacious but do need modernising could do with bigger and more comfortable beds (make sure you stay in the main building not the building opposite as friends of mine said they had a damp smell over there) personally I found the staff to be pretty good! Car parking is an additional charge with the option of valet! Lifts are very slow at busy periods

This hotel is close to the beach (beware of the small jelly fish as its covered with them! the marina, is next door great for fishing trips and the jungle queen tourist boat, there is a laundrette as well as the outside pool and gym it's a good hotel for a stop over but not really for more the. A couple of days as the pool and bar lacked atmosphere

Room Tip: Choose a room in the main part of the hotel,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank richard h
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I travel a lot for work so I am really picky about the places I stay. We were coming to Ft Lauderdale for the Tortuga Music Festival and booked way in advance. Rates were very reasonable for the location (literally right across the street from the festival), I paid one night with Hilton points and one night with cash and they were easy to accommodate that.

Front desk staff, bellman, and front door staff incredibly friendly and accommodating (even as I heard a VERY rude customer with one of them they were very poised and professional in their response).

Pool area is really nice with a pool bar and plenty of space for people to relax. Rooms are a bit on the small side but when you are in Florida you shouldnt be spening all day in your room! It was perfect for our needs. Restaurant on main floor serves late and gift shop has pretty much everything you may need. lots within walking distance. As soon as next year's concert dates are announced we will be booking again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Bahia Mar in March for one night before driving down to the Keys. Our king bed room was clean, spacious, and updated with a view of the marina and partial ocean. The step out balcony was nice, but we would've enjoyed a space big enough for a couple of chairs to really enjoy the view. We took advantage of Happy Hour at the bar in the hotel and also ate a meal there too. My favorite part of the hotel was the walkway over the busy road to get to the beach. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely visit again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Central Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort La...
#39 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina
#43 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Top resorts Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#24 On the Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: $138 - $335 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 3*
Enjoy stunning surroundings and 44 breathtaking acres along the Intracoastal Waterway at the Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Located near the International Swimming Hall of Fame, the Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel is a water taxi ride away from the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Las Olas Boulevard. Stay active with water sports, indulge the option to sail away on a cruise or simply relax on the white sandy beach. Bahia Mar is only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Terminal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bahia Mar Beach Hotel