Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
$178
$167
$140
$129
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
$169
$179
Travelocity
4,264 results
All reviewsacross the streetwater taxiwarm cookiesconvenience storepartial ocean vieweasy access to the beachpool barlauderdale beachan older hotelrestaurants and shopsfitness centerlas olasocean frontspring breakpre cruisecruise portft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed here for one night. It has a great location. We were within walking distance to the water taxi, great restaurants and bars and of course, the beach. There is a walkway that goes over the busy A1A which is great. The room was clean. It had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. I liked the bathroom sink area was separate from the toilet/shower. We arrived early and our room was not ready but they said they'd call (and they did). I didn't have much interaction with the staff but the people I did interact with were pleasant. We had a great view of the ocean. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were in room 1211 and it was great!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good value for the price. Rooms were large and clean. Beds comfortable. Really enjoyed having a microwave and refrigerator,especially since breakfast was not included. The dive shop was very convenient, right on campus and the hotel was very convenient to the beachfront nightlife and restaurants. We stayed in the tower building in a room that overlooked the marina and partial beach. We could see downtown Ft. Lauderdale from there. The sunrise was incredible. The view was very nice, could see the clouds rolling in and the sunshine coming out afterwards. The desk staff was very helpful although the bellhops were more friendly. Really enjoyed our stay. Would do it again!

Room Tip: Tower for the view. Costs more but worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was very excited when I prepared myself and booked this property. Online , it looked amazing!!! When I arrived, the front desk agent seemed as if she hated her job. She lacked customer service skills to work at a front desk. The hotel was under construction, which no one warned us about upon check in nor when the reservation was created. The room or property looked NOTHING like it did on line. The beds were not queens, they are full,ants on the night stand, walls looked filthy. BUT, I must say, the location of the property made up for not being up to Hilton standard. I would stay here again IF the renivations are completed because this has the potential to be a 5 diamond property.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank latoya352
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The rooms are large, clean - I would have appreciated a couple of chairs more - to sit on. The bed was huge as was the TV.
The bathroom was clean.
The location is the best feature of the hotel - just across the street from the beach, very close to all the restaurants and shopping.
The hotel does not include breakfast in the price, but has a restaurant and a coffee shop/market where you can eat.
My only concern were the tiny little ants, which you can find in Florida in abundance everywhere, however I would have preferred not to see them in my hotel.

2  Thank Maxikmoj
Reviewed September 25, 2012

If I was you I wouldnt stay here my bad experience started before I arrived to the hotel I called them and they told me that I would be able to park for free because of my disable decal but when I arrived they told me the person I spoke to didnt know what he was talking about and charged me $20 a day, then I also asked about a ocean view over the phone and the guy said sure just ask when you get here cause we are not booked but also had to pay $20 a night to up grade. when we finally checked in and got to the room we walked in the bathroom and the toilet was dirty I asked them for a new room but the others looked the same so I had to go to the store buy cleaning products to clean the bbathroom.

Room Tip: Dont do it.... I have stayed in 2 1/2 star hotels in great areas that was 10x better then this place.
2  Thank nat p
bahiamar, General Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned with our reervations team. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Again, we apologize for the level of service that you received while you were here. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Marcos Borras