Stayed here the night before a cruise. I booked using our Hilton HHonors points. Check in was a breeze, but the complimentary infused water was empty every time I went to get a glass. Free sushi was nice as was happy hour with half price wine.
Our room was neat and clean, but was in an older building. The shower left a little to be desired as far as water pressure. Beds were comfortable.
The public places were really very nice. We spent our evening relaxing by the pool in the restaurant outside, then had dinner in the attached sushi/asian restaurant. The food was good, but really expensive. We figured that we'd either spend the money on the food or a taxi to go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale