There is no way around this. The inside of the hotel needed serious attention. Dirty walls and soiled carpet throughout the hallways on various floors. The elevator (of the two only ONE worked) was disgusting and I had to remind myself that I was in a Hilton, it WILL get better. There were red stains on the floor of the elevator and trash in the corners. Once in the room: suffice it to say that the bathroom looked like it was forgotten on all counts. There was still coffee that was placed in the coffee maker for me to use.
I checked in after midnight and was only there for the remainder of the evening. I managed to work through many of the oversights in the room but the used, full coffee cup sent me downstairs. After receiving a sincere apology i requested additional coffee cups be sent up. Shortly after returning to my room i received the coffee cups - with hair in it.
Id rather sleep on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale