I don't understand the negative reviews. Our stay was great. We had two rooms in the Tower Water Intracoastal View for about $100. The corner view was spectacular. The front desk was very efficient and accommodating. The rooms were very clean, Because we arrived early and room wasn't quite ready, we went to the Tiki Bar for refreshments. The service was great and drinks very good. The bell hop was very friendly and helpful. As we wanted to explore a little, the concierge was very helpful and the Bimini Boatyard Restaurant she recommended for seafood was a very short walk from the hotel. Our table was right on the water and the food was excellent. The van to the cruise terminal was only $6 and was great. Overall an awesome experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale