I was planning a birthday weekend for my boyfriend and it was just a mess. For one do not get fooled by the pictures on the websites. I reserved my reservation on Hilton.com ,I asked for the tower room with a marina view and balcony with a queen size bed. Now when I got to the room , it was nice and clean but there was no balcony and the view was of the express way and everglades pointing towards the south . Again , that's not what I wanted. So I went to the front desk , they changed me into a room with a double bed, the rugs where dirty and old as heck . the balcony door was dirty with food and finger prints and different residues. The cabinet door broke, the beds felt dusty . there was dust every where. an horrible experience I will not go there ever again! oh and also when I went to the gym the machines where rusted and old with dust omg it was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club