Because of the location on the intercostal, this hotel has potential but.... the rooms are really worn and not very clean. There was mid-length dark hair stuck to the shower tile.... not my hair. The rain shower head leaked and therefore dripped all night, splashing and making the floor wet. As a long standing Hilton Diamond member, I had hoped for a bit more from a Hilton, I've been in Hampton Inns that put this place to shame.
The outside bar was very pricey, and the menu limited. The China Grill was also pricey, and they allow patrons to smoke the "electric" cigarettes which still gave a "smoke" odor. Guess the establishment knows their guests are captive because without walking a good distance or driving, their dining areas are the only game in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale