I came to stay for the weekend and figured being by a marina would be fun with lots of shops and restaurants. That wasn't the case at the Hilton marina. The beach is a 10 minute drive and you have to take a cab to any good restaurants, which really added up. I highly recommend staying at the Hilton beach resort. I stopped by there and it was much nicer and in the middle of the action. The hotel is also very dirty, needs a paint job really bad. There's no breakfast provided, I paid $19.00 for 2 bagels and 2 juices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale