Most Hiltons adhere to the brand reputation and description. This one is like a Hilton disguised as a boutique hotel. It's contemporary, very airy, with rooms and hallways painted white, sort of a cabana motif. Nice pool, and the huge yachts docked harborside are a tourist attraction in themselves. A nice outdoor lounge with firepit. The lobby bar has lots of action as young business persons congregate there in the evening, and you can get late-night snacks. Some good restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale