We stayed in the West Wing on the Ground Floor. I was wary of this hotel from other reviewers, but got it on a blind deal from Expedia, touted as a 4 star hotel. This was worse than most 2 star hotels/motels I have stayed in. The furniture was in poor condition and the carpet was wrinkled, wavy and dirty. I went into the main tower and got off on several floors and peered into rooms being cleaned. Same dirty carpet and worn furniture. The staff, however, were very friendly and helpful and the bed was comfortable. I guess the draw is the two or three bar areas, which looked inviting. Being a non-drinker, I cannot understand why anyone would willingly stay at this hotel. Even the cab driver didn't know where it was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelPower, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club