25 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$275
Priceline$275
Vio.com$275
Lol.travel$319
3,654 results
All reviews soda shop private beach shuffle board ping pong miniature golf an executive suite adult pool quiet pool free chairs old florida family vacation breakfast buffet pool bar living room pull out couch an umbrella south florida
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

We stayed here for two nights before joining a cruise from Fort Lauderdale.

A great resort, fantastic customer service, amazing suites and location. Two swimming pools, plus a private beach, plenty of sun loungers and towels.

We also had the benefit of staying for the July 4 celebrations, an amazing buffet in the restaurant and fireworks on the beach that went on forever.

We stayed in a one bedroom suite which worked well for three adults.

Various food options from beach grill (was not our favourite) a soda shop (for snacks, coffee, ice cream, cheese, soda) plus a great restaurant where you could sit inside or outside for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Good location for shopping trip to Sawgrass mills.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Jacki D
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Seth the bartender made us feel so welcome within an hour of arrival. We came after a day of disappointing service at a neighboring hotel and were so happy after meeting the front desk staff. After drinks with Seth we were so glad this was the hotel we chose and look forward to visiting other hotels within the Lago Mar Family. Lago Mar is beautiful and the staff is excellent!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2019

First-time guest at Lago Mar for a sorority gal pal reunion. We were in a two-bedroom suite with a beautiful view of the beach and the property from our lanai. With two pools, tennis courts, miniature golf, a basketball court on the beach, hammocks, a children's playground, and free beach chairs with sunshade (as well as umbrellas and loungers for rent), there is something to entertain everyone. The property is meticulously maintained with an old-Florida vibe that is delightful and relaxing. We had dinner one evening at Acquairo on-site. The $38 three-course meal was delicious. The location is close to the airport and cruise ship port. We also thoroughly enjoyed a day on the Water Taxi with shopping and lunch on Las Olas Blvd and dinners at Pelican Landing at Pier 66, the Wreck Bar, Waxy's Irish Pub, and Aruba Beach Café. I highly recommend Lago Mar!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2019

This was our 3rd summer family vacation at Lago Mar Beach Resort and Club and we absolutely loved it.The resort is so specious and luxurious, family oriented yet calm and relaxing with Caribbean vibe. The parking lot and WiFi are free. The rooms are reasonably priced, noise proofed, specious (we are family of 5: husband, wife and 3 kids ages 13, 10 and 8 and we need the suite with two beds and sleeping sofa) and all have great balcony views. The sleeping sofa needs some upgrades, the mattress springs were pretty tough (guess who slept on a sleeping sofa:). This time I treated myself with the massage at the Lago Mar Spa. Alessandra, the Spa Director and Liliana, my Therapist, were absolutely amazing. Because of my sensitivity and frequent headaches after massages, I asked for customized massage. I had an amazing experience and an hour of pure relaxation. Most importantly, I had no headaches after the treatment. I will definitely go back next time. The last two days of our stays the ocean was stormy and there was a lot of sea weed at the beach so we could not swim. I was told on Thursday that the beach would be cleaned early Friday morning but that did not happen. I still enjoyed my morning time looking over the ocean and waiting for the sunrise. I wish that they would have more Caribbean like music at the pool. After a couple of days we really get tired of Adele's "Hello"! Regardless, we will definitely go back!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Awesome place, very kid friendly. Clean, great food and drinks. Beautiful family pictures from the onsite photographer. There were 4 families and the 2 bedroom suites were great with 2 bathrooms and a pullout couch.

Trip type: Traveled with family