28 people are viewing this hotel
$325
Priceline
$325
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$308
Hotels.com$325
Travelocity$325
Lol.travel$377
3,670 results
All reviews soda shop private beach shuffle board ping pong miniature golf an executive suite adult pool quiet pool free chairs old florida family vacation breakfast buffet pool bar living room pull out couch an umbrella south florida
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

...so almost remarkable will have to do!

The resort, rooms, food and bars were good.

The pool was nice, clean and spacious! Poolside entertainment, which for us was a steel band one man band would have been great if the guy hadn’t been singing!

Access to the beach was easy.

Complimentary parking and no resort fee is hard to find these days.

Reception staff a little surly and abrupt at times. Not what you expect for the price you pay.

Yes the rooms and old and dated but that’s part of the charm.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrDHorsham
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Do not hesitate to stay at this resort. It was absolutely amazing from check in to check out. Six days wasn't long enough at this amazing, clean, relaxing beach front resort. My husband and I are in our late 20's and just returned from our "babymoon." It was truly everything we had hoped for and more! We stayed in a poolside suite which I highly recommend! The room was amazing with a separate bedroom/bathroom from the actual living space.The kitchen efficiency really came in handy. We took an uber to the local Publix which was a less than 10 minute Uber drive to pick up some groceries which the bellman didn't hesitate to bring up to our room for us! Every single worker made sure our stay was going well and seemed to enjoy their job. They also gave us a great dinner recommendation OFF the resort. Be sure to check out Las Olas Blvd for some shopping or a great dining experience which again was about a 10 min Uber ride away. The bellman at resort said to get dropped off in front of Louie Bassis restaurant which was a perfect spot on the strip and ended up being the most beautiful outdoor dinner! The beach was stunning, huge and clean! They do charge 25$ a day if you choose to have an umbrella and the "better chairs" I was pregnant so a few days I opted for some shade. The other wooden lounge chairs they had we still great in my opinion. If you really wanted some free shade you could always grab a spot close to resort under a palm tree which would leave you right between the pool and the beach! We also enjoyed our time spent at the pool! We found during the week it was no problem to find a chair during the day but come the weekend there were definitely more people staying at the resort. Everything we ate on site was great! This is the perfect place to go for a nice relaxing vacation although I wouldn't hesitate to go back with a group of friends or even my baby when the time comes! I don't have enough positive things to say about this place. I read a few reviews of people picking on little things like no cell phone service, bad food, dirty rooms, too long of a walk to the beach, too many kids running around, mean workers. We did not have ANY of those problems. Also people complained of having to include a tip on all services.. which I don't know about you but anytime I go to eat and get waited on I tip anyways. There was room to tip in the shop when I went to grab water and sunblock but I chose not to tip for those things. Over amazing stay. Can’t wait to return next year!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Nestled amid ten lush acres with wonderful weather directly on the Atlantic Ocean. A private spa, complimentary parking, great restaurants, shopping, and no resort fee. We enjoyed our stay every time.

Room tip: Make your requests known at booking.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

My husband and our 2 adult children had a wonderful weekend getaway at Lago Mar. It was our third time visiting. From the moment I booked our trip- celebrating Mother’s Day and our 30th wedding anniversary- we received terrific customer service from everyone we encountered. As soon as you enter the lobby you realize this is an “old school” charmer!! We were able to start enjoying our weekend immediately- the front desk was able to accodomate our arrival and departure times with ease. Lago Mar has it all- 2 pools, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green, basketball 1/2 court(which was new since our last visit), Soda Shop(Fran is a hoot!), full beach service chairs and umbrellas, full service bar and dining at the pool, beachside grille, fine dining room, spa, shopping, and a professional photographer!! Michael Holmes took pictures for us 9 years ago for the first time. He is very knowledgeable and reasonable. It’s been a pleasure working with him!

Lago Mar has something for everyone. It’s close to the airport and honestly you’d never have to leave the grounds your entire stay. Truly a wonderful place to go!! We can’t wait for our next trip to Lago Mar!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kaidrew
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed over Mother’s Day weekend and had a great time. From the time We checked in with Jerry, to the waitstaff, everyone makes you feel welcome. We had fun on the beach, in the heated pools and even fit in time for putt putt golf

Trip type: Traveled with family