1,473 results
All reviewsuniversal palms hotelfront deskjoelhousekeeperftlauderdalefloridatiki
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Rooms are spacious, pool is great, wish the bar/restaurant was open in the day and also 7days a week. The staff were so happy and friendly, Maritxa (front of desk) was amazing! extremely helpful in making our stay as enjoyable and stress free as possible, Danielle and Monica were also great at making us feel welcome

2  Thank papiiii
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Rooms are very spacious and clean.. love the pool area ..
The front desk girl maritxa was very helpful and kind..excellent and professional.....also the bar is nice food they serve there is great affordable drinks 2...

2  Thank Edgarrios
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stumbled across this hotel searching the web and loved the historical look of the hotel and the extravagant spacious rooms so I decided to book my stay. Upon arrival I met Monica who by the way was very sweet, professional, and helpful she got me checked In promptly and showed me around while directing me to my room. She was awesome. My room was absolutely beautiful spacious, clean and very pleasant just like a home away from home. It was quiet and peaceful pool area is beautiful with extravagant birds and a lit up pool. I decided to stay over and the next day was greeted by Maritxa. She is extremely nice and helpful also. She asked me was there anything that can help me improve my stay and made sure I had everything I needed. This hotel has amazing staff rooms and I loved it. If your coming to the area definitely check out this hotel.

Room Tip: Suites are amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jasmine F
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is a great value! We found it to be clean and modern as advertised. I would highly recommend this hotel. Olmide who works at the front desk was very helpful and quick to suggest places to go and things to do. Hotel is located near several restaurants and entertainment venues.

2  Thank Naomi7777
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Not the best part of town, but, beautiful hotel and grounds. Hotel needs to be relocated. Train noise was tolerable at best. Having said that, we were robbed at gunpoint the first night there. The staff and manager (Joel) were fantastic. They treated us with respect and our stay was comped. Joel was awesome to us. We cannot say enough about him, he was absolutely a class act.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends