1,473 results
All reviewsuniversal palms hotelfront deskjoelhousekeeperftlauderdaletiki
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is a great value! We found it to be clean and modern as advertised. I would highly recommend this hotel. Olmide who works at the front desk was very helpful and quick to suggest places to go and things to do. Hotel is located near several restaurants and entertainment venues.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Naomi7777
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Not the best part of town, but, beautiful hotel and grounds. Hotel needs to be relocated. Train noise was tolerable at best. Having said that, we were robbed at gunpoint the first night there. The staff and manager (Joel) were fantastic. They treated us with respect and our stay was comped. Joel was awesome to us. We cannot say enough about him, he was absolutely a class act.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank budman1063
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The place was more then what i expected the rooms and the pool area were very nice plenty parking space and customer service is excellent. Maritxa at front desk is the sweetest person I'd ever meet caring professional and well efficient.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank jnfilgueiras82
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Spent 4 nights at this hotel. The room was reasonably sized and priced, kept clean and presentable during my stay. Because the focus of my vacation was elsewhere, can't say that I really took advantage of the reasonably priced breakfast fare or the early evening drink specials at the combined restaurant/bar off the main lobby. Internet/wifi access was good. Hotel was located on a transportation corridor -- this meant that it was easily accessible from the airport but also meant periodic train whistles from the tracks a few hundred feet away as well as the constant din of highway traffic. There is a pool, banquet facilities and other amenities but since I spent most of my vacation away, I didn't take advantage of any of these things.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank traveling69bill
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The first thing we experienced was the awesome customer service by the front desk. Look for the attractive latina by the name of Maritxa! She was very friendly and went above and beyond to make my familys stay very comfortable and enjoyable. My wife had a thousand questions like most women do and this young lady was very patient and professional in answering all of her questions. My kids loved the pool in this place and the rooms were very clean. I would definatley consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you personally ask for Maritxa for excellent professional service!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family