$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$237
$217
Conrad.com
$119
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$196
$167
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$77
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$158
$139
  • Pool
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$220
$207
$199
$159
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$107
Priceline
1,471 results
All reviewsuniversal palms hotelfront deskjoelhousekeeperftlauderdalefloridatiki
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The place was more then what i expected the rooms and the pool area were very nice plenty parking space and customer service is excellent. Maritxa at front desk is the sweetest person I'd ever meet caring professional and well efficient.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank jnfilgueiras82
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Spent 4 nights at this hotel. The room was reasonably sized and priced, kept clean and presentable during my stay. Because the focus of my vacation was elsewhere, can't say that I really took advantage of the reasonably priced breakfast fare or the early evening drink specials at the combined restaurant/bar off the main lobby. Internet/wifi access was good. Hotel was located on a transportation corridor -- this meant that it was easily accessible from the airport but also meant periodic train whistles from the tracks a few hundred feet away as well as the constant din of highway traffic. There is a pool, banquet facilities and other amenities but since I spent most of my vacation away, I didn't take advantage of any of these things.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank traveling69bill
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The first thing we experienced was the awesome customer service by the front desk. Look for the attractive latina by the name of Maritxa! She was very friendly and went above and beyond to make my familys stay very comfortable and enjoyable. My wife had a thousand questions like most women do and this young lady was very patient and professional in answering all of her questions. My kids loved the pool in this place and the rooms were very clean. I would definatley consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you personally ask for Maritxa for excellent professional service!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Eusebio R
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Lobby was awesome with the christmas decorations. However, the room , Over looking the pool, was what I paid for. This should be a 2 star hotel and not 2 1/2. The noise of the train is loud, but tolerable to a certain degree. Room was just ok. Tub drain was clogged, missing caulk everywhere, tile floor was very dirty. My white socks are now black, Mattress was just a low end brand and it served it purpose. IF you are looking for inexpensive. stay here. If you can afford another star level up I would suggest to go elsewhere. Has outside entrance to every room. Please ask for a pool side room ( with a big smile of course ) and things will not be so loud with the train. Easy in/out with car to I95 south or north. Hotel could use some updating in rooms.

Room Tip: ASK FOR POOL SIDE ROOMS TO CUT DOWN ON TRAIN NOISE. Make sure you tell them you are a trip advisor reviewer. This will help you .
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank deweymikels
Reviewed December 10, 2013

After checking into another hotel that had roaches and dirt me and my family of 9 had no place to go and Scarred to go to another Hotel in the area. We were out of town in Flight was not leaving for 2 days. We Were Stuck, mad sad and just lost half of our money on the last hotel. We must have searched google for lease 2 hours in Universal Palm Hotel, kept popping up. We rode over to this hotel to check it out because I was not going by the picture. When we arrived the atmosphere around the hotel was peaceful. Went in side I ask the Front dest Clerk can I please see a room first. After I saw the room I Exhale because I knew the ending of my vacation was going to be Good. Hotel Clerk, Monica was the Best, she was pleasant, patient and very Caring about getting my family comfortable for the Night. The Manager also came to greet the people the was checking in. Noel another manager came out he was laughing and greeting customers telling them this is your home away from home! I felt Safe, Happy and was ready to finish my vacation!
THANK YOU, University Palm Hotel you saved our Family Vacation. See you again soon!

Room Tip: Make sure you research first. Pictures are not always right. But the Pictures for this Hotel was Exactly True, Yeah
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family