“AWESOME STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #80 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Murrieta, California
“AWESOME STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed in their DELUXE 2 ROOM SUITE COURTYARD - POOL VIEW. The room was AWESOME! It was better than some of the rooms at so called 'high end' hotels along the beach and best of all it offered FREE PARKING! The pool was 8 ft deep and heated which once again was better than the so called 'high end' hotels. I was just blown away by this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again at this hotel in a heart beat or book a room as a gift for friends and family.

Room Tip: Purchase the Deluxe 2 Room Suite Courtyard - Pool View on the 5th floor. I loved it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank LORDMOGY365

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Littleton, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had read that the staff was not too friendly, but we found them to be great and very helpful, that wasn't the problem. We stayed before and after a cruise, we didn't have a car, there's simply nothing to do around this hotel, we did eat 4 times at the Waffle House next door. The pool area was beautiful, spent as much time by the pool as we could. Train noise was unavoidable since the tracks run right behind the property. I would not stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Fort Lauderdale hotels

Ft. Lauderdale
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The Hotel overall is not bad. It is close to everything. If you do not mind the train blowing the horn really loud every hour at the intersection 300 yards away then you wont mind this place.

Room service is not bad. Although Jacques at the front desk was extremely rude. Joel whom is the Site Manager not a man of his word and was constantly changing prices for the rooms. I heard many complain. And myself I stayed for a few months was promised one thing but then Joel would simply say I can't. Not very professional.

In the back of the Hotel there is no security not that it would be needed if it is a descent hotel. But many times Pimps and Hookers would stay there and of course trouble followed.

Management can care less for the guest. Sad because it is a nice hotel and the train would not be so bad if they would care more about us.

Also as many time I complained about WiFi, nothing was ever done. I was doing most of my work from my room and as I complained if anything could be done or if I could be moved to another room closer to the router, Joel would not. Eventhough there were many empty rooms closer to the WiFi signal.

No Cable, and the few channels it has comes and goes.

Overall I was not happy, but happy when I left.

Room Tip: Request for a room in front of the pool away from the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Adam R
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This had to be the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. My room was upgraded, so instead of the dirty parking lot that had four broken box springs in the parking lot, I was given a room with the view of the coke machine. My brother came to my room and sat on the bed and the box spring broke. No cable, no refrigerator, no iron, and the bathroom was so small, u had to turn side ways to shut the door. The guy at the front desk did admit that the pics were "beautified..hell..they were completely different pics. It was so horrible I couldn't even sleep in that nasty dirty bed. We checked out the following morning and lost all of our money even though we checked out before "check in" time. I am going to post this EVERY WHERE, so that people will not be "robbed" of their money by staying at this hideous "hotel".

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank dnhollanx
Pointe-Calumet, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is one of the best hotels I have stayed in while vacationing in Fort Lauderdale. I was there in late January and I went back on April 30 to May 7, 2013. The staff is so wonderful and helpful. they go all out to make your stay very enjoyable, starting with the front desks employees to the head superivisor Joel who is very friendly and prestigious as well as his GM partner Peter. Alfredo (Freddy)- head maintenance who is always running around to make sure the pool and the surrounding are well maintain and very competence in his repairs work- his is such a nice guy to talk to. The scenery of this hotel makes you feel like you are in a tropical island with all the palms trees surrounding you. Very clean and has a wonderful ambiance with all the friendly employees. I give this hotel a big thumbs up and would highly suggest this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay while on vacation in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had originally booked a room closer to downtown which turned out to be an extremely sketchy place where we had separate rooms. I was traveling with my husband, younger sister, and her friend, and were in desperate need of something safer. We were able to book last minute over the phone with Shantel. (I think that was her name!) She was really nice and helpful and gave us a 1 bedroom suite with a king bed in the bedroom and a pull-out couch in the living room. I have AAA so we paid about $112 including tax. The hotel is in a much safer-feeling area and the lobby is beautiful. We were on the 3rd floor in a nice room that looked like it may have been recently remodeled. We had a nice TV in each room however most of the channels were in French and we had no remote in the bedroom. The picture was also very fuzzy and a little disappointing considering the TV was so nice and new.

We were given a voucher for 2 free "welcome cocktails" upon checking in which was a nice surprise! We also received a voucher for 2 free breakfasts but we had to check-out very early so we didn't have a chance to use them.

Now to the sleep. Our room was right by the train tracks where the train goes by and blows it's horn almost every hour. It's an unfortunate situation for the hotel because it's really not their fault and I don't think there is anything they can do about it. Maybe they should consider giving out complimentary earplugs? The air conditioning is also really loud and it went off and on the entire night. We all had to get up very early because we were attending an early 5K event downtown, so needless to say we all were a little more tired than usual. I would stay here again provided that I had some really good earplugs!

Room Tip: Bring some heavy duty earplugs. Seriously!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've just spent the night here, and even tough the rooms really are nice furnitured, our stay was horrible! Cause you can hear ALL the noises from the street (and there is a big one!), from other guests on the walkway and the worst of it is the roar of the train, that passes more than every hour!! Starting at 5 or 6 am!! This is the worst hotel from our tripp so far!! The windows of the room hold no noises from the outside!!! Stay away if you wanna sleep!

It's a shame that such a hotel doesn't care about the noises and invest in good windows! Cause the rooms are nice and the fitness room good! But we really almost could'nt sleep a minute!
Stay away or buy veeeery good earplugs!

• Stayed May 2013